The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Rythian, The Pursuer ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Rythian, The Pursuer OoC81
ROA

5 posters

Rythian, The Pursuer

Rythian
    Rythian

Male Posts : 10

Rythian, The Pursuer Empty Rythian, The Pursuer

Post by Rythian Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:50 pm

-----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Rythian, The Pursuer HtFAfOg
    Name: Samuel Frost.
    (Last name is a German nickname for a person who is cold-hearted in nature.)
    Nickname: Rythian.
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Species: Human.
    Alignment: Neutral.
    -----------------------
    Clan:
    -----------------------
    Clan: N/A.
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 5'7.
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Skin. Caucasian.
    Eyes: Vibrant green.
    Looks: Chocolate brown hair. Minor burn on the side of his face and arm. These burns causes him great discomfort. Wears a black trenchcoat that lacks sleeves, made of silk, silver rims. His limbs are wrapped up tightly in black cloth. He wears a helmet, hood and armor on his shoulders.
    Extra:
    ----------------------
    Specialties:
    ----------------------
    Hobbies/skills: Rythian is abnormally gifted with knives and daggers. Many years of military training has improved this.
    Strengths: Rythian is quick, light on his feet and well balanced. He also has a mental advantage. His ability to strategize while in combat has won him countless victories.
    Weaknesses: Rythian wears very little armor, meaning he is especially vulnerable. (Don't know what else to add without making him weaker than Arik x3).
    Accessories:

Rythian's Tanto:
    Spoiler:
    A fancy, military-issue tanto. Fitted with a brass collar and guard, a red braid and black rayskin. Unique runes are carved into the blade ridge. It is clearly worn but is deadly nonetheless.

Throwing knives:
    Spoiler:
    A set of black bladed kunai throwing knives. Kept in a holster around Rythian's upper leg.

Special abilities:
    Telekinesis:
    Rythian can enter another living beings mind and speak to them telepathically. However, if used too frequently, he gets a terrible headache and may have to rest until his energy is replenished.
    Attacks: N/A.
    Combat style: Niinjaaaaa.
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: Rythian is definitely not the most colorful or talkative person. He only socializes when he deems necessary and will usually ignore those who attempt to start a conversation. He is very insecure and never uses his real name so instead he goes by Rythian. Rythian prefers not to get involved in conflict and will turn down challenges. However, pester him enough and you might find yourself in the midst of a full-on death battle. Rythian, quite frankly, hates life and most of the things about it. To cope with this Rythian drinks.... a lot... His binge drinking has gotten him in trouble more than once. Rythian despises the concept of murder, however, if you have a big enough bounty over your head he'll gladly decapitate you for it.
    Likes: Watching from the sidelines, getting drunk, sleeping, money.
    Dislikes: Fighting, people, crowds, his job, Oak Hollow.
    Fears: Oak Hollow.
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: Deceased.
    Mate: N/A.
    Relative: N/A.
    Brothers/sisters: N/A.
    ---------------------
    History:
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: This is One >:I

Last edited by Rythian on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Rythian, The Pursuer Empty Re: Rythian, The Pursuer

Post by Akreious Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Alright uh a few things. "Cutting through the hardest known substance" uhh... Wait what?! Is this jus Ta more OP version of One?!

Specials: telekinesis: Allows him to enter someone's mind and drive them insane.
    .... Okay just why? This is just a more OP version of another Mind-F*ck ability we already have.

Weakness: little armor, daggers only cut so much flesh
    .... That changes how that he, rarely misses his hits, is extremely fast, able to mind f*ck people, has a super sword able to cut through ANYTHING!

Im sorry but the way I see this, it's a more OP version of One. Without the teleporting and more... Mind f*cking.

Please add more weaknesses or add limits to your abilities/strengths. We've literally just had a talk about letting new OP characters in, because this... Is just too powerful to start out with. Sure you can grow to gain this strength but Ariko didn't start a Super Saiyan Nor Godzilla start as Super Godzilla.

Edit: or try and get an exception from Yuuki or Areo. That path works too. Because... Plot.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:07 am

*Nuclear facepalmage*

One teleports.
    One has a plasma katana that cuts through the hardest substance.
    One can become completely invisible.
    One is made of fucking metal.
    The only way to kill One is by ripping out his core and crushing it.

One is the more op one if you ask me.

But the mind fuck stuff can be taken out since I didn't want to leave that space empty and wasn't creative enough.

Also. I didn't say EVERYTHING. I said the hardest KNOWN substance. WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIT LIKE UNOBTANIUM.

I don't fucking think I could give him anymore weaknesses without making him fodder. The only protected part of him is his head and shoulders. STAB STAB SHOOT SHOOT. If it hits him he's done for. I HAD to make him light on his feet otherwise he'd be dead within moments of entering a fight with anyone.

You know what? WHY DON'T I GIVE HIM ALLLLL THE WEAKNESSES!!! WOULD THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?! WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FUCKING HAPPY?! Apparently, no matter what I do, you always have something to bitch about. God damn I hate you with a passion.

I need to stop. It's late as shit and I got a headache.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:41 am

Whoa whoa whoa, people. Akre, One, calm down. He's actually NOT really more OP than One. One doesn't even have a brain so how can Rythian even get into his mind?

I see nothing wrong with him, except for this:

Rythian wrote:Looks: Chocolate brown hair.

Ok, I can see that you wrote everything else down in the extra part, but can you please elaborate on your looks? Like, body shape, any other extra body attachment stuff (ok that sounded weird), etc.?

You can keep the telekinesis part; Vymera can drive people insane with her voice, so why not? I trust that you won't overdo it though, right? But will you be able to get into the minds of people with very powerful wills? Or can you get into everybody's mind?
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Rythian, The Pursuer Areo_d10