The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Mission and Posting Rules ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Mission and Posting Rules OoC81
ROA

Mission and Posting Rules

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Mission and Posting Rules Empty Mission and Posting Rules

Post by Bermuda Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:56 am

Okay, so I've started to notice that people will pick a mission, reply a few times, and then just completely abandon it. This is NOT okay. If you want to do a mission, be prepared to do the WHOLE MISSION. So far, I have posted missions back in November that people took, and still haven't been finished.

Now, this does not mean you have to commit. If you no longer want to do the mission, just post in the mission topic that you don't want to do it any more. Your name will be removed from the mission, so that anyone else who joined the topic may continue on without you.

I get that things may come up, but please, if the mission becomes repetitive or boring, or you simply don't have time, tell me, so that other people can take the mission, and we don't just have empty missions lying around, that were taken months ago but no body completed. Razz

Now, for my second announcement. Open topics are often tricky things to do, because usually it's all or nothing. What this means is that either no one will join, or a large amount of people will end up joining.

This is all fine and well, except for when one person either doesn't have time to reply to the topic any more, or they just grow bored of the topic. And this can be really agrevating to people who actually want to continue the topic.

Therefore, I have set up the 3 Bump Rule. This rule indicates that any and all topics that people want to keep active, shall be bumped three times, one every other day. After the third and final bump, the person can be skipped. This gives the other member an entire week to post. And, of course, this time can be extended if we know you're going to be away.

This is all, and I hope you aren't too enraged by my fab new rules. :3

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:08 am