The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

To Begin Anew[Mission][Theta's Outcasts] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
To Begin Anew[Mission][Theta's Outcasts] OoC81
ROA

2 posters

To Begin Anew[Mission][Theta's Outcasts]

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

To Begin Anew[Mission][Theta's Outcasts] Empty To Begin Anew[Mission][Theta's Outcasts]

Post by Bermuda Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:29 am

Name: To Begin Anew
    Participants: Up to 2 people
    Details: Now that Theta is starting to establish themselves again, they need to start making themselves known. And the best way to do that is to do something that would catch the attention of the local leader of the nearest town. Such as clearing out a gang that has been terrorizing them. This gang is, while mostly composed of weaklings, is still a threat, as they come in waves. Kill or capture these thieves and nuisences, and bring them back to the government official of the town.
    Enemies: Weaklings- New comers, these guys don't really know whats up. They usually fight in the average fighting style, nothing really new to expect from them. However, there are two waves of ten, so they can get a little overwhelming
    Big Guys- While there are only five of these guys, they are much tougher and more experienced than the weaklings, and will give you some trouble. Are experienced at battling with weapons, and some are experienced in magic.
    Boss- An experienced man, skilled in the arts of chi-blocking and gorilla war fare. He can use fire and ice magic, and can control other kinds of these magic with relative ease. He is also immune to much other kinds of elemental magic.
    Type: Attack
    Reward: 5,000 coin
    Rain
    Rain

Male Posts : 54

Character sheet
    Character Name: Rain
    Species: Humanoid
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

To Begin Anew[Mission][Theta's Outcasts] Empty Re: To Begin Anew[Mission][Theta's Outcasts]

Post by Rain Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:28 am

I think it's obvious that i'd join this...
    So yeah, count me in for my first mission. Razz

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:18 pm