The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Time for Change  ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Time for Change  OoC81
ROA

4 posters

Time for Change

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Time for Change  Empty Time for Change

Post by Bermuda Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:18 am

Time for Change  Animu10

Hello one and all! My name is Liana, the Head Mission Moderator of the site! I have made this topic because I believe we have waited long enough. I don't quite know when the system was implemented, or when Navi left, but I do know that this system has been around for way too long. People need answers. They have been told to wait until the system is sorted out in order to make their character, but in the mean time, what then? The site is dying as we speak. I know, as a mission moderator, I don't have much of a say in this. Hell, I'm not even a full moderator. But I know a dying site when I see one. And I have to say this right here and now. I will not allow this site to die.

This site was the offspring of rebellion. It grew, and showed that this was not just some petty site you made then died a month later. We were stronger than that! Including Oak Hollow, we have been around for nearly a year! We have been through many obstacles, including the Oak Hollow Purge (That's what I'm calling it k?). We have triumphed, and shown we are strong! Are we really going to let a little system stand in our way? Come on guys!

Last I checked, this site wasn't made for combat. It wasn't made for complicated systems. Isn't that why we escaped DRF in the first place? To get away from the fact it was becoming too strict? One of the reasons, anyway. This site was made to be a creative freedom roleplaying site! Where you could be whatever you wanted! Sure, we need limits, but recently the limits have gotten way too strict!

It is up to us to redesign the site! Make it whole again! Make it playable! Fun! Free! I have a few ideas of my own for how to revamp the site, but let me start with this. We need to get rid of the system. It is becoming far too restricting, and it's starting to choke the site. If this goes on for much longer, we're going to suffocate and drown.

So, would anyone like to step forward and help me? Or are we just going to sit here and let the site drown? I need admins to help out with this, too! I see you Aero, all the time on DRF, so I know you're there. I just wish you'd reply. Rather than posting random topics, we need real topics! So how about we get on that!

-Sincerely Yours
    The Fantastic Liana :3
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Time for Change  Empty Re: Time for Change

Post by Minea Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:57 am

I'll help if I can. I know I'm but a lowly mission mod, but I really don't want to see this site die either. It's literally the only site that will let me RP as my OC from my original story, and I need it to develop my characters and just have fun! I know other people may not share the same reason but I think we can all agree that it would suck if this site died. >_<
    Paragon
    Paragon

Female Posts : 30

Character sheet
    Character Name: Paragon
    Species: Phoenix
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Paragon Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:02 pm

I'd help, but all I can do right now is just make a random rp. I have an idea for it. Maybe we could ask them about this via pm. Meanwhile, I encourge you all to log into the chat every now and then to discuss this.

EDIT: WE COULD HAVE A 60,000 CHARACTER STORY COMPETITION! You write a story with 60,000 character in it (At the very least). There would be assorted prizes and things,  and it would be something to do other than my slightly demented rp or the RWBY rp. I mean, we'd need permission obviously, but still.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:21 am

Revamp the site? Can't we like.. make a new one? ._. I think it's BEYOND fixing, honestly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 am