The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Arrath, the Abomination!  ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Arrath, the Abomination!  OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Arrath, the Abomination!

Arrath
    Arrath

Female Posts : 27

Arrath, the Abomination!  Empty Arrath, the Abomination!

Post by Arrath Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:26 pm

-----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Arrath
    Nickname: N/A
    Age: 700 Years Old(I can tone down his age to fit TB if I have to.)
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Species: Abomination
    Alignment: Neutral
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 2"6'
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Fur, black and white.
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: ...
    Looks: Arrath is like an odd mix of a feline and a canine. He walks on all fours and has a long snout, but is majestic and has smoother fur like a cat. He has a long floppy white ears with a black bent arrow design on them. He has two green eyes and pointy sharp bones by his mouth that replace teeth. He has an average sized neck for his size, with 2 white stripes on it. On his body, which is all black, he has 3 white stripes. His feet and toes appear to be like of a feline, but when he need to fight they become hard and sharp like his mouth. He has a long black tail, with exactly 4 white stripes and after the striped section end there is a lovely white tuft of fur.
    ---------------------
    Specialties
    ---------------------
    Strengths/skills: Acrobatics, agility, speed, stabbing, shooting weird magic arrows, being cute, and needlessly pouncing an animate objects
    Weaknesses/Flaws: very small, can easily be punted, is a child, is more fragile than a human, can be mistaken for a pet, and is way too easy to shove in a bag

Special Abilities:
    Death's Arrows- Black scrunches appearing arrows(like the ones on his ears) will magically summon so that he can shoot his enemy. It's like a normal arrow, but toxic(nothing lethal it'll just knock you out)
    Body Manipulation- This ability would allow him to stretch, shrink, and change the shape of his body. He has only mastered how to manipulate his tongue and ears though, so it doesn't seem to helpful. At least he can use them to fly. Sometimes. For about 5 minutes.
    Biting and Clawing- Typical animal attack. He no poison or extra specialties.
    Lunge- He can use his long whip like tongue to wrap. grapple. slap, and steal things and objects.

---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: Arrath is very curious and outgoing. Whenever he sees something new his first reaction is to investigate it and poke around. He can come off as obnoxious though, due to his childish and rough nature.  Not only that, but sometimes he lets his emotions fly loose and end up doing something bad, which he quickly regrets. Overall all though he tries to be a decent being to everyone and tries his best at life.

Likes/Hobbies: Exploring, being a pest, playing with others, making others happy and or proud, running about, and noming stuff
    Dislikes: confined spaces, being bored, being alone, awkward social situations, not being active, and the taste of rubber
    Fears: Making a mistake that cannot be fixed, being alone forever
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: N/A
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative: N/A
    Brothers/sisters: Sunai(Older Sister) and ????(Older Brother)
    ---------------------
    History: Nah
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: Tis I, fluffy.
    Arrath
    Arrath

Arrath, the Abomination!  Empty Re: Arrath, the Abomination!

Post by Arrath Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:39 am

Bump
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Insanity
    Species: Unknown
    Alignment : Chaotic Evil

Post by Lexia Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Heya there Arrath!! Welcome to TB! I hope that you have an awesome time here with any rp that you do x3

But before I can approve you, there's just a few thing's I'd like you to clarify in your post.

Firstly, your age is fine, you don't need to change it.

You say that, in your characters strengths, they are good at;
    Arrath wrote:Acrobatics, agility, speed, stabbing

Would you mind just going into a bit more detail with these abilities? I just need you to give an example of how they are acrobatic or what they could do with this strength. Preferably something that isn't over the top too! XD Could you also just put in his speed? How fast is he able to run?

And how is he good at stabbing-what does he use to stab? I didn't see anything that could stab in your app ;-;

I hope this helps a bit, please bump when you have just edited this information and popped it into your app :D
    Arrath
    Arrath

Post by Arrath Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:31 am

Acrobatics- Good at bouncing around and dodging. Can also prefer sharp turns while running.
    Speed- 30 mph - 40 mph (I had to google how much a dog could run on average then I added a few mph)
    Agile- Basically kind of stretchy and bendy. Kind of like trying to stab a wiggly snake. (Not AS tedious though)
    Stabbing- He can stab quickly and vigorously, it doesn't always go very deep... He can stab things with Arrows(Close Range) and Claws.
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet

Post by Lexia Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:52 am

One last quick thing, how long is his tongue? (I just need to know so I can approve it)
    Arrath
    Arrath

Post by Arrath Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:09 pm

His tongue is 2 feet long, a third of his body length.
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet

Post by Lexia Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:02 pm

XD sounds good then.

APPROVED!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:33 pm