The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

I'm Awful At Coming Up With Topic Names ((Open to all)) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
I'm Awful At Coming Up With Topic Names ((Open to all)) OoC81
ROA

I'm Awful At Coming Up With Topic Names ((Open to all))

Shenzi
    Shenzi

Male Posts : 39

Character sheet
    Character Name: Shenzi
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

I'm Awful At Coming Up With Topic Names ((Open to all)) Empty I'm Awful At Coming Up With Topic Names ((Open to all))

Post by Shenzi Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:20 am

Dusk had just fallen, and the vampire was eager to set out. Meirie was a beautiful region, with epic buildings designed by a talented architect of sorts. The nights were glorious, the type of twilight hours that Shenzi loved and wanted to spend his whole life in. The moon was full and just rising above the horizon, bathing the land in silver light.

Shenzi walked along a travelling trail, the moon turning his golden coat mystic blue. He took his time strolling along. The night was a rare one. There were barely any twilights like this one... But, it wasn't for everyone. Shenzi held up his face to the moon, letting the sparkling light illuminate his face. But a perfect night was ruined by a loud crackle in the sky.

Shenzi flinched, his eye snapping open to look at what the sudden commotion was about. It wasn't anything bad... It was fireworks. A red bolt sped into the sky, exploding into a shower of sparks. It was soon followed by a yellow one, and the process repeated itself. Blue, purple, green, orange, pink... All adorn with a loud SNAP and a high-pitched whistle as it flew. It was pretty, Shenzi could give you that. But it was... Loud. And why would anyone want to ruin this with smoke and fire?! And what was with the excessive light?! It was an awesome night, and the moon was enough to illuminate the way for people who travel at this time. Who would be able to travel with smoke in the sky and the stench of burning flame?

Instead of moving away from the festival of fireworks, the annoyed Shenzi moved towards it. He wasn't planning to stop it. He just wanted to see what was oh-so-special enough to ruin a perfect night with these... Demons. As the vampire drew nearer to the light, he realized it was just a fair. Cotton candy and caramel apples were being passed out. There was a mass of people on blankets on the grass, looking up at the fireworks and making "oo's" and "aa's". There were no buildings... It was just people with tents, passing out sweets. They smiled as soon as they saw Shenzi. "Hey! Want a caramel apple?"

Shenzi shook his head, his face grim. Luckily he had eaten human blood the previous night so he wasn't starving. The candy looked tempting, but the vampire was still pissed off. He looked out at the crowd of people, examining them. He showed no interest in the fireworks. He glanced back occasionally to check if anyone new had arrived.

((Sorry for crappy post, I'm at school and I wanna rp on here lol)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:31 am