The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Cade Starwind ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Cade Starwind OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Cade Starwind

Cade Starwind
    Cade Starwind

Male Posts : 14

Character sheet
    Character Name: Cade Starwind
    Species: Ghoul (tokyo ghoul)
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Cade Starwind Empty Cade Starwind

Post by Cade Starwind Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:37 am

----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Cade Starwind
    Nickname: The Plague Doctor
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Species: Ghoul
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    -----------------------
    Clan:
    -----------------------
    Clan: None
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 5 feet 11 inches
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Skin, White
    Eyes: In Human form: Brownish Green, In Ghoul Form: Black Pupil, Red Iris, Black sclera with red tendrils
    Looks: Medium cut dirty blonde hair with bangs that slightly cover his eyes, Black jeans,Purple V-Neck T-shirt, Purple canvas shoes, Pale white skin, Muscular but skinny body, Scar down his chest diagonally right, Smirks more than smiles, Kagune: Purple Bikaku style kagune with a green poison ivy like pattern running down to the tip of the tail, Wears a mask out on hunts that resembles a glacier white plague doctor mask
    Extra: Dual curved swords with brown leather wrapped hilts with raven feathers poking out of the pommels and hilts, Purple, Dark green, and Glacier white headphones, Two diamond encrusted scabbards, one horizontally across his lower back and the other vertically over his right shoulder
    ----------------------
    Specialties:
    ----------------------
    Hobbies/skills: Healing people,Reading,Video Games
    Strengths: Strength of 1000 prizefighters, IQ of 200, Loyalty to friends, Knowledgeable on ancient texts and hieroglyphs, Medical Knowledge
    Weaknesses: Physical endurance, Drawing, Talking to humans
    Accessories: Swords and Scabbards, Headphones, A fantasy book
    Special abilities: Bikaku Kagune which snaps out like a whip
    Attacks: Tail Whip, Left right jab followed by a double uppercut,double kick at the stomach and chest
    Combat style: Brutal Angel (a graceful self made kickboxing variant to accommodate his kagune)
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: Cade has been alone most of his life and only opens up to a few people. Cade is a very light hearted and kind soul which counteracts his race. He is a hopeless romantic who loves poetry but is very shy and tense around humans and ghouls alike, but if you gain his loyalty he will never betray you. Cade tends to smirk a lot giving him a mischievous look, he is silent most of the time and always is calculating something in his head. Cade is very intelligent and isn't very modest about it which makes him seem a little arrogant.
    Likes: Poetry,Books,Video games,Cooking for people,relaxing in hammocks
    Dislikes: Overly violent and bitter people,Eating people,Running,Being unable to enjoy his own food,sadness
    Fears: Cade fears being alone and unwanted in the world therefor he doesn't show that he is a ghoul to anyone but close friends, Cade also fears the ocean and can't swim.
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: Unknown
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative: N/A
    Brothers/sisters: Nere Starwind
    ---------------------
    History: Cade Starwind is from a small city in indiana called kokomo, he and his sister were raised by a nice couple named Tammy and Samuel Jacobs who were very surprised to see them refuse all of there food, soon they learned of the children's race as they did, instead of shunning them they helped them in the most humane ways possible. On their tenth birthday their family was cut in half by a malicious Ghoul who Cade accidentally killed when he stabbed him with his tail, he found that his tail had poisonous properties to other ghouls when it punctured the body. They then grew up on the streets of kokomo living in alleyways. When the children turned 14 Nere was kidnapped while Cade was asleep and he has spent the time since secluded and bitter as he searches for his lost sister and the companionship of a friend
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: (will be in present tense this is just an example)
                                        (5 Years Ago)                                                                               Cade walks into the room of a abandoned warehouse sobbing over his lost sister. it had been a month at this point and I still had found no trace of who had done this malicious deed "why!" I cried as I punched a large crater into the concrete walls. I had no idea who or why anyone would do this but I knew that she would search to the ends of the earth to find me, so I shall do the same for Nere. I sank against the wall and cried, unable to get up from this depressed state

Last edited by Cade Starwind on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Cade Starwind Empty Re: Cade Starwind

Post by Yuuki Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:16 am

Nice! A ghoul from Tokyo Ghoul. Bikaku's always been my favorite type of kagune Razz I totally recommend you join Shadow Raiders X3. You'd be perfect as their doctor/healer/medic dude.
    VARIETYYYYYYY

Cade Starwind ApprovedStamp-300x150

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:52 pm