The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Moonasa ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Moonasa OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Moonasa

Lea
    Lea

Female Posts : 6

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lea Coleman
    Species: Human/Werewolf
    Alignment : True Neutral

Moonasa Empty Moonasa

Post by Lea Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:19 pm

-----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Moonasa
    Nickname: Moon
    Sexuality: Straight
    Species: Human
    Alignment: Good
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 5'4
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Tan skin
    Eyes: Dark brown, monolid eye shape.
    Hair: Dark brown hair. Long and straight hair when it's down (length is to the middle of her back).
    Usually has hair up in a high ponytail while her side bangs lay to the right of her face.
    Looks: Wears a tight black crop top and shorts that end to her mid thighs. Over that she wears a dark gray hoodie with a triangle shaped hood.
    Even though it's tight for her form, you could see a lot of creases in the clothing on the arms, stomach to the hips, and hood.
    There is also a black trimming on the edge of her hood, the end of her sleeves, and the end of the hoodie. Wears tight black jeggings that are easy to move
    around in. Black boots that go up to the ankles. Normally she wears this look outside on missions. When she is training, she just wears her black crop top and
    shorts. On her left shoulder blade, she has tattoos of black silhouettes of birds, about 5 of them ranging in different sizes. She wears minimal makeup of just
    mascara and wined eyeliner. There is a pattern on her hoodie, static on tv pattern (sorry if I can't explain it that well) but it's a darker shade of gray so
    it's harder to tell. She's all around normal sized but mostly thin.
    ---------------------
    Specialties
    ---------------------
    Strengths/skills: Great at combat from a long distance. Does more damage from behind and is very quick thinking.
    Uses her witts, smarts, and strengths to try and get out of a certain situation. Using martial arts against her enemies. Very patient in case she has to wait out
    for an attack. Enthusiastic towards others and respectful to those who deserve it. Her determination is very powerful to her and it can influence how she acts.
    Weaknesses/Flaws: Anything that can harm a human. Needs some work on hand to hand combat.
    Having her at a high elevation while in the midst of a battle (phobia). Trapping her in a room full of spiders (phobia).
    Enemies using the ones she cares about to their advantage by threatening her. Can be very stubborn at times.
    Can be hard on herself and push herself way past her limits on what she can do. Hates being pressured into something.

Special Abilities: Can harness the power of darkness from the Shadow Realm. It only lasts for a very short amount of time (Uses: 2 Recharge: 5)
    and when she needs to use it the most. You would see a change in appearance like black smoke from her sword, in her eyes, and on her shoulders.
    She won't be her usual self and will be acting like a totally different person all together. She also won't remember what will happen if she's in that state.
    Can use the powers of darkness such as, darkness infusion (empower a weapon) [Uses: 2 Recharge: 5], darkness waves (sends a wave of darkness in all directions to repel attackers) [Uses: 2 Recharge: 5], Zap (sends red electricity bolts through the body to paralyze an attacker for mere seconds) [Uses: 2 Recharge: 5].
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: Keeps to herself normally if she doesn't know them. Very talkative when it comes to people she knows. Sometimes holds a calm and reassuring
    look just for the sake of others. She hates being vunerable by putting her feelings into play which is why she keeps it on the inside. She puts a smile
    on her face to hide the truth of her past. Comes off as quiet and shy at first, but is very strong and independent.

Likes/Hobbies: Drawing, singing, mastering the art of martial arts, tea, giving smiles and hugs, cooking, cheering people up,
    and listening to music.
    Dislikes: Coffee, heights, insects, people not taking responsibility in what they do, crowds, anxiety, and others crying or upset.
    Fears: Arachnophobia (fear of spiders), Acrophobia (fear of heights), Monophobia (fear of being alone), and Atychiphobia (fear of failure)
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: Deceased
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative: N/A
    Brothers/sisters: 1 deceased sister
    ---------------------
    History: Her hometown was a peaceful and a safe place. That one nightmare turned into a reality. Now what's left of it is the ashes, rubble, and the lives of
    her people. The memory never fading from her mind. She tries to keep going by living a normal life that her parents and sister couldn't fufill.
    (I'll explain more later)
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: As the sun began to rise, the crisp, cold, and dewy morning air were enough to awaken Moonasa. Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she
    began to blink the blurry vision away. Without her even noticing, she sat up and looked at her open window, shuddering from the cool morning air.
    Soon she made her way to the window, closed it, and opened the blinds to let the sun rays in. A small smile spread acrossed her face as she gazed down at a photo
    on her nightstand. It was a family picture of the day they first moved there. Before thinking anymore about it, Moonasa quickly returns to her morning routine and
    suiting up for the day. "Never again...I won't let it..." (I would type more but all of this got deleted so I had to retype it all over to the best of my abilities.
    I forgot what I wrote so I just winged it.)
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Insanity
    Species: Unknown
    Alignment : Chaotic Evil

Moonasa Empty Re: Moonasa

Post by Lexia Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Heya Moonasa~

With your abilities, I'd actually recommend getting rid of the recharge posts for the things that you can do while you are empowered. Instead, limit yourself in regards to something like; "Doing ability y 2 times per post."

Also, please tell me how your sword is empowered. Does it do extra damage? Does it inflict damage on hit? Does it summon minions every swing? What does your empowerment do for you?

When you're done or if you need help, post on this topic. If you're done, post "BUMP" in your reply and I'll look over it again.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:04 am