The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Minea's updated character sheet (FN) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Minea's updated character sheet (FN) OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Minea's updated character sheet (FN)

Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Minea's updated character sheet (FN) Empty Minea's updated character sheet (FN)

Post by Minea Fri May 20, 2016 8:53 am

-----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Minea
    Nickname: None
    Sexuality: strait
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral
    -----------------------
    Guild:
    -----------------------
    Guild: N/A
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 5'5"
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: skin, white
    Eyes: Gold
    Hair: It's long, strait, gold, and goes down to the bottom of her back.
    Looks: She wears a black and red zig-zagged tank top with a sleeveless cardigan that is as long as her tank top. She has black skinny jeans, black steel-toed boots with two buckles on them. (One near the top and one closer to her foot.)  She accessories with a golden pocket watch with a red dragon eye in the center and scales and claws covering the rest of the front. The top has a little dragon head on it and the back has more scales, a dragon wing and a dragon tail. The golden chain of the pocket watch reaches from her front to her back pocket. To match her pocket watch she wears a golden key shaped necklace where the end that you put in the lock is shaped kind of like an axe and the handle looks like a red dragon eye with a gear surrounding it on top of wings.  On her arms she wears black glovelettes that end right above her elbow which look kind of like fish net, but more random and imprecise.

Pocket watch front:

pocket watch back:

Necklace (silver version'cause I couldn't find a gold one.:

---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: She is a very sassy and cold person. She will not hesitate to add her two-sense or to tell people how much she hates them. She gets easily annoyed and finds it hard to find people who she likes. She seems angry all the time and snaps often, which is a sort of a coping mechanism for her. She doesn’t want to like people or make friends, because she’ll only end up hurting them and what’s the point of 5 minutes of happiness when it’ll only bring many harsh years of sorrow? She also feels guilty about everything that she’s done, is doing, and will do. On the inside she hates herself and she very rarely opens up. She is constantly on the search for some way for her to die.
    Hobbies/skills: Hobbies/skills: Swordfighting, walking alone in a dense forest, bickering, brooding, being alone
    Weaknesses/Flaws: Cooking, teamwork, using guns, following instructions, keeping calm, staying out of things.
    Dislikes: People, big cities, herself, Kurisu, Sortis (Another thing I made up. Again if you want details just ask.)
    Fears: Ghosts, herself, Kurisu, her future, and Sortis
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: Dead
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative: N/A
    Brothers/sisters: N/A
    ---------------------
    History: She was a normal high school living a normal life until one day when Kurisu killed everyone in her school. She was chosen to live again and seal Kurisu’s soul inside her own body to prevent her from hurting anyone else. (Someone else had previously tried to kill her, but they didn’t succeed.) (Also the idea was that Kurisu and Minea would die together.) She managed to do this and went on to live a normal life. Eventually, she discovered that she was given immortality and some of the powers that Kurisu had possessed. She then spent her time traveling, trying to find a way around this problem, which proved to be dangerous and forced her to learn how to fight. Then one day a stranger kidnapped her (enter Sortis) and took her to a lab where they experimented until Kurisu was able to take control of her body, which badly damaged the seal. With Minea’s body, Kurisu was able to kill countless innocents before the people who worked for Sortis were able to get Minea back. The souls who she murdered managed to find a demon and curse Minea to get their revenge. She was trapped in an alternate dimension where each of the souls got to individually torture her.

---------------------
    RP paragraph: Minea draws another card from the deck giving her 6 cards in total. It turns out to be a yellow eight, which would be great if she didn’t need a red card. She draw another card, and then another card, and then another card until finally she gets a red card. She places it down on the discard pile and rolls her eyes. “This game is soo stupid and is such a waste of time. How can you consider this to be fun in any kind of way?”
    Her opponent places down a wild card. “Yellow. And you’ll find that it’s a lot more fun when you're winning.”
    Minea gives her opponent an evil glare as she places down her yellow 8. “Even if I was winning I’d still think that this is utterly ridiculous. I don’t know about you, but I have tons of better things to do with my time then play a card game.”
    Her opponent smirks and places down their card. “Sure you do. Oh, and uno.”
    Minea stands up and forcefully slaps her deck on the table. “I swear! It’s like you have this game rigged or something!”
    “Well, I can’t actually win until you finish your turn.” Minea scans her deck for something that could possibly turn the tides, but is forced to settle with a yellow 2. “Now I won,” her opponent says as they place down their final card. “Feel free to complain as much as you like.” Minea replied by making a tsk sound and looks away from the table they were playing at. “If you're not going to complain, then do you want to start another round?”
    Minea crosses her arms. “Only if we get other people involved, so I can prove that you're cheating when you beat all of them.”

Last edited by Minea on Mon May 23, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Minea's updated character sheet (FN) Empty Re: Minea's updated character sheet (FN)

Post by Minea Fri May 20, 2016 12:37 pm

I can't edit this for some reason. O_o
    Navi
    Navi

Female Posts : 105

Character sheet
    Character Name: Navi

Minea's updated character sheet (FN) Empty Re: Minea's updated character sheet (FN)

Post by Navi Fri May 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Yea editing the post is locked in the character updates area. I can move it if you'd like.
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Fri May 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Yes pleab. And you might have to do that for Kurisu as well.
    Navi
    Navi

Character sheet

Post by Navi Mon May 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Meh as long as the items don't have abilities of any sort I suppose I'll let them slide in a character app. We have a bit of an issue with immortality though. Age wise you can live forever that's fine but can't be killed is a different problem. It can be allowed however if someone strikes you with a killing blow we'd have to say you lose all abilities equipment strength tiers everything ect.

Last edited by Navi on Tue May 24, 2016 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Mon May 23, 2016 1:09 pm

How the immortality works is that she can die just like anyone else could, but she'll just come back. It's not going to help her fight or win a battle in anyway shape or form it's just there for story purposes. If she wasn't immortal then she's kill herself and there wouldn't be a Minea or Kurisu to RP as. She doesn't have any other abilities aside from that, but her weapons do have powers. If they didn't then she would just be a completely normal person with a completely normal weapon, which wouldn't bode well in this world where everyone has some sort of special power. If you want more info on weapons and stuff then I refer you to to the weapons topic: http://www.intothebeyond.org/t478-minea-s-weapons#3776
    The powers topic: http://www.intothebeyond.org/t467-minea-s-abilities
    And the Topic I made with Sly, which although now void, still shows how I use Minea's same abilties in an actual combat RP: http://www.intothebeyond.org/t334-sly-s-training-part-1-private-sly-minea
    Navi
    Navi

Character sheet

Post by Navi Tue May 24, 2016 11:17 am

Death holds weight here and to maintain that every time your character "dies" they're going to need to lose all their equipment and everything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:20 am