The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Kurisu updated character sheet (FN) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Kurisu updated character sheet (FN) OoC81
ROA

3 posters

Kurisu updated character sheet (FN)

Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Kurisu updated character sheet (FN) Empty Kurisu updated character sheet (FN)

Post by Kurisu Fri May 20, 2016 12:00 pm

----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Kurisu
    Nickname: N/A
    Sexuality: Strait
    Species: Abbowin (It’s a species I made up. If you want me to go into more detail about this then I can.)
    Alignment: Chaotic evil
    -----------------------
    Guild:
    -----------------------
    Guild: N/A
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 5'5"
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: skin, white
    Eyes: neon-purple
    Hair: Same as Minea's
    Looks: Sames as Minea's but with neon-purple eyes. (Link to Minea's if you need it. http://www.intothebeyond.org/t466-minea-s-updated-character-sheet-wip#3711 )
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: She is a very hateful person and will harm anyone she feels caused her misery. (Anything with intelligence.) She’s eerily cheerful and enjoys exacting her revenge a lot. Sometimes she’ll pretend as if she's a normal person or Minea herself for her own entertainment. She really loves to see people react to things whether it be physical pain, mental pain, normal everyday activities, or Minea. She’s is also very talkative and can go off about practically anything and have a long response to your short two word response.
    Hobbies/skills: Scheming, acting, daydreaming, talking to herself, eating tons of pancakes super fast
    Weaknesses/Flaws: empathy, dealing with other people, understanding other people, gauging other people, admitting that she’s wrong
    Likes: Hurting others, reactions, pancakes, learning new things, being right, animals, burning things, winning
    Dislikes: People, being wrong, losing, being tricked, being betrayed, families
    Fears: Getting close to someone, Losing everything she loves, dying
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: She was artificially made, (kind of) so she doesn’t really have any biological parents, but her father figure is dead.
    Mate: Hisashi, but she thinks he’s dead.
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative: N/A
    Brothers/sisters: N/A
    ---------------------
    History: Kurisu was made and raised in a laboratory. There she was very close to her “Father” (The scientist that led the project to make Kurisu.) and Hisashi. (A boy who was experimented on to find immortality.) One day she was forced to leave her home and go into the military. There she was tasked with killing criminals that were considered too dangerous for the normal police. She absolutely hated this, so she ran away and back home. Little did she know that while she was running away the government had assumed that she went rogue, and had announced her and everyone that was connected to her guilty of treason. When she arrived home instead of finding the cheerful, lively place that she was used to, she found everybody dead. She desperately ran to her Father’s office, hoping that he was still alive. Inside instead of a dead body there was a paper on the desk stating when and where her Father’s public execution would take place. She rushed to her Father’s execution, but arrived only a few minutes late. When she saw her Father’s limp body she lost it and ended up killing everybody in attendance. She immediately regretted her decision and turned herself in.
    She was then placed in a maximum security prison where she was abused by both the security guards and inmates. After awhile she decided she had enough and broke out of the prison. She ended up wandering into the village where Hisashi’s parents lived. They nursed her back to health and allowed her to live with them, despite the danger they were putting themselves in. Eventually, the government found out that they were housing Kurisu and killed them both as well. She managed to escape the attack and flee to a cave. There she hoped that she wouldn’t be able to hurt anyone and she wouldn’t be found. That was exactly what happened until one day when a small group of people stumbled upon her cave. They gained her trust, but ultimately betrayed her when they tried to turn her in for a large sum of money. She killed them and decided to become the monster seemingly everyone wanted her to be.
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: (I don't care if I wrote this thing forever ago. I'm using it!) Kurisu plunges Minea’s throwing knife deeper into the young adult’s right arm. “It’s your fault, you know. It didn’t have to be this way. In fact I didn’t want to do this, but you forced my hand.” She begins to move the knife closer to his elbow, causing him to scream and try to struggle out of her grasp. His worthless efforts only manages to amuse Kurisu. She smiles and giggles a little bit. “Oh so you want me to stop, huh?” The man winces while he quickly nods his head. Kurisu takes the knife out of his arm. “Ok, I’ll stop, but only if you can apologize 100 times before I can kill you.” The man begins apologizing as quickly as possible as Kurisu begins to repeatedly stab his left arm. Soon his words begin to become somewhat incomprehensible as they mix with his blood curdling screams. Once Kurisu feels that he may be reaching close to one hundred she looks at his face, which is now a mess of tears and blood, and stabs him directly in the heart. It doesn’t take long for the light to fade from his eyes and his body to go limp. She stands up and puts the throwing knife back into the pouch on her belt without cleaning it. “Well, that’s one more of those vermin down. Only who knows how much left to go.” She sighs. “Oh, well. It can’t be all that bad can it? It just means that I’ll be able to play with a whole bunch of other people!” She walks out of the man’s home and into the bright world outside, completely  ignoring that her clothes are now soaked in blood.
    Navi
    Navi

Female Posts : 105

Character sheet
    Character Name: Navi
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Kurisu updated character sheet (FN) Empty Re: Kurisu updated character sheet (FN)

Post by Navi Mon May 23, 2016 11:51 am

Screw the government! APPROVED! Now join War Akuma..........when it becomes a thing again a few months down the road.
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea

Kurisu updated character sheet (FN) Empty Re: Kurisu updated character sheet (FN)

Post by Minea Mon May 23, 2016 11:59 am

Could you move Minea's char sheet from the updated char section so I can finish that as well?
    Navi
    Navi

Female Posts : 105

Character sheet
    Character Name: Navi

Post by Navi Mon May 23, 2016 12:00 pm

I did already Razz
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea

Post by Minea Mon May 23, 2016 12:00 pm

Whooops. Nevermind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:31 am