The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

New Place New Face [Private Kuro] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
New Place New Face [Private Kuro] OoC81
ROA

3 posters

New Place New Face [Private Kuro]

Kimberly
    Kimberly

Female Posts : 4

New Place New Face [Private Kuro] Empty New Place New Face [Private Kuro]

Post by Kimberly Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:03 pm

A mound of cardboard boxes laid in the hall outside room 665 at the end of the hall. A few of them had invaded the area around the room nextdoor, the movers seemingly uncaring of how it would affect the person who lived there. A few of the boxes were looming and still had a packing lable on them with the name "Kimberly Johnson" as the recipient. They had been coming up for the last couple hours, but no sign of the new resident had appeared yet.

It was late in the evening when the door to room 665 finally opened. A slim and energetic figure entered, taking the dusty air, illuminated by the last strands of light, into her lungs. New things always had an exhilarating effect on people, but the woman was excited to be here. The apartment was empty, but that didn't matter to her. There was a reason for all the boxes outside anyways.

First thing first, she needed music. Something to pump up her body and begin to move all of these boxes inside. Kim grabbed a smaller box from outside, placing it down on the counter before opening it. Inside was a portable bluetooth speaker along with a phone charger and a few other things deemed necessary in this day and age. She grabbed her phone, plugging the charger into the wall and hooking the device up to the speaker before relatively loud music began to play. It was currently close to her neighbor's wall in 666, but even if it wasn't the resident wouldn't have had a hard time hearing it through the thin walls.

She got to work moving the boxes, lifting them all with an ease that would have been hard for any other human to do. One of the boxes would later be revealed as a new treadmill, some of the others containing other sorts of exercise equipment as well. The blonde never broke a sweat while moving these boxes in, unaware of how her ruckus might be affecting her new neighbors.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

New Place New Face [Private Kuro] Empty Re: New Place New Face [Private Kuro]

Post by Yuuki Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:15 pm

Kuro grimaced, plugging his fingers into his ears but to no avail. Fuck his sensitive hearing, seriously. It didn't help that the next door neighbor's music was so much louder than normal, and that the walls were kinda thin.

And sure, Kuro was a relaxed guy at least 95% of the time, but even he had a limit. After another 10 minutes of listening to the music, he honestly couldn't take it anymore, and stood up from his desk, closing his laptop after saving all of his important and confidential files.

He exited his dorm room and turned sharply right, only to be met face to face with a really pretty blonde woman, carrying what seemed like really large and heavy boxes.

"Hey, you mind toning it down?" he asked, slightly annoyed, before he realized. Ah, was she the new woman moving in next door? "Oh, aren't you the new guy?"

(good enough?)
    Kimberly
    Kimberly

Post by Kimberly Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:57 pm

Kim continued to move her stuff inside, almosting running into her new neighbor on the way in with a box. "Oh, hi!" she said cheerfully. "I'm Kimberly, but you can just call me Kim. Do you live in room 666? That's cool, it means we'll be neighbors!" The blonde paused for a split second, seeming to remember something. "Oh right, music! Let me go fix that!" She sprinted inside, the box in her arms not seeming to hinder her in any way. Setting the box down on the ground she turned the music down to a level she hoped would be acceptable for her new neighbor.

"Okay, how's that?" Kim asked, coming back out. "I guess that was part of the reason I got kicked out of my last place; being too noisy. But don't worry, I'll try and be better this time!" She went to grab another box, picking it up and turning back to her new friend. "Hey, what's your name? We might as well get acquainted now that we're going to be neighbors. Is there anything you like to do? My favorite thing to do is exercise- you should totally come join me sometime! Running is fun, but I also like swimming and strength training and hot yoga can be fun sometimes. Oh, do you have a favorite food? I like fish, goldfish to be exact, but any kind of seafood is my favorite. You seem like the type of guy that likes fish, or maybe chicken. Have you ever tried seaweed? That's good too." Despite it being late, she was full of unstoppable energy and didn't look to be slowing down or stopping anytime soon. "You know, this will be my first time this deep in the city, I usually live in a place more on the outskirts. I think this will be fun! Do you know any good places around here? How long have you lived here?" The blonde kept rambling on, barely giving the male a chance to answer any of the questions she asked.
    Kuro
    Kuro

Female Posts : 24

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kuro Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:14 pm

"Damn, I see what they meant about too noisy," Kuro teased jokingly. But honestly, Kuro probably wasn't any better himself, but at least he didn't ramble. But it was kinda cute, in an endearing, annoying kinda way. And the woman herself was quite a looker, with long blonde hair and an athletic, toned body that Kuro could get behind (euhue).

As Kuro was struck by an onslaught of questions from the blonde woman, he decided to take his chance to tilt his head and peek inside his neighbor's room. Sparse, with a couch and tons of boxes littering the area, and she still seemed to have quite the large amount of boxes to move in. After the tidal wave of questions stopped, Kuro chuckled, leaning against the wall in what he hoped was a cool and suave manner. God fuck him if he made himself look like a fool. At least he had centuries of practice.

"I'm Kuro, and I like mackerel," he offered, because frankly, those were the only questions he cared about answering. Good on her for liking fish. Fish was good for the soul.

He could remember each and every question that she asked, but really, he didn't want to answer them right now. It would be such a pain, and it would probably only send her into a spree of more questioning. "Okay, how about I give you a hand with your boxes," he nodded at the stacks, "and I'll answer your questions. Slowly."
    Kimberly
    Kimberly

Post by Kimberly Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:12 pm

The blonde stopped talking as the male began to answer a couple of her questions. She took little notice of him trying to act all cool, focusing on what he had said. "Kuro? That's a neat name, and look, both of our names start with 'K,'" She said cheerfully, taking the box in her hands inside and setting it down. "I'm just trying to move everything inside before I start setting up, don't want anyone to come by and steal them. Not like they'd get far, those boxes are heavy." Even as she said that, she was lifting the boxes as if they were filled with pillows, yet you could tell they weighed more than that by the loud sound they made when they hit the ground. "But you live right over there, right?" Kim asked pointing to his apartment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:44 pm